Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Netonsoft!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Craigsmart's Website, located at netonsoft.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Netonsoft if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The Service is accessible just for people matured 13 years or more established. On the off chance that you are age 13 or more established however younger than 18, or the lawful time of larger part where you dwell in the event that that locale has a more seasoned period of greater part, at that point you consent to audit these Terms of Service with your parent or gatekeeper to ensure that both you and your parent or watchman comprehend and consent to these Terms of Service. You consent to have your parent or gatekeeper survey and acknowledge these Terms of Service for your benefit. In the event that you are a parent or watchman consenting to these Terms of Service to support a youngster beyond 13 years old, at that point you consent to and acknowledge full obligation regarding that kid's utilization of the Service, including every single money related charge and lawful risk that the individual may bring about. We may, in our sole carefulness, decline to offer the Service to any individual or element and change the qualification rules for utilizing the Service whenever. The option to get to the Service is denied where these Terms of Service or utilization of the Service is precluded or to the degree offering, deal, or arrangement of the Service clashes with any relevant law, rule or guideline.
On the off chance that you are going into these Terms of Service for an organization or other legitimate substance, you speak to that you have the power to tie such element, its subsidiaries, and all clients who get to the Service through your record to these Terms of Service, wherein case the expressions "you" or "your" will allude to such element, its members, and clients related with it. On the off chance that you don't have such position, or on the off chance that you don't concur with these Terms of Service, you should not acknowledge these Terms of Service and you may not utilize the Service. You further concur that you accept all accountability and obligation regarding your utilization of the Service for the benefit of such an organization or other legitimate substance, and you will be exclusively answerable for all questions, assuming any, that emerge because of your utilization of the Service in the interest of such an organization or other lawful element.
Unless otherwise stated, Craigsmart and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Netonsoft. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Netonsoft for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Netonsoft
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Netonsoft
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Netonsoft
- Redistribute content from Netonsoft
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Craigsmart does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Craigsmart,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Craigsmart shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Craigsmart reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Craigsmart a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Rights to host contents
These sorts of usage are not permitted on Netonsoft:
- Scams: make easy money, pyramid/MLM, or any other different questionable plans
- Spam/SEO: a site whose sole reason for existing is to pick up Google positioning, Facebook "likes", social media ranks, and so forth
- Booze: showing material endorsing booze usage
- Adult: nakedness in a sexual-oriented means, uncovered genitalia or sexual-oriented topics
- Copyrighted Content: music, document, motion pictures or games or any material that you don't possess the rights to
- Hate Speech: content that advances viciousness or induces contempt against specific people or gatherings, for example, race, religion, ethnicity, sex, or sexual direction. The previous are models, and not intended to comprise a thorough rundown of people or gatherings that might be the objective of abhor discourse.
- Phishing: a site intended to fool clients into giving their details
- Illegal Content: content which might be unlawful in the United States or under the laws of different nations
- Excessive Advertising: setting over the top publicizing on your site, including in excess of three promotion units for each page
- File Hosting
- Worse Design: web design that give a loathsome client experience, for example, irritating banner, or content that can shock visitor
- Illegal/Inappropriate Products: destinations that offer or sell things that are illicit, weapons, fake, taken, false, encroaching, damage privileges of protection/exposure, hostile, obscene, or fabricated/planned to be weapons
This rundown is a snappy reference and isn't intended to be finished. It menat to be changed over time.
We may now or later on permit you to post or distribute content on or transfer substance to the Service, including however not restricted to site formats made and contributed by you, blog or discussion posts, pictures, and photographs. Any substance a client submits, posts, shows, or in any case makes accessible on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (characterized underneath) in that, is alluded to as "Client Content." Note that any site formats submitted to Netonsoft must agree to the Template Submission Guidelines. You hold responsibility for User Content. We have no commitment to store, keep up, or give you a duplicate of your User Content. Only you are liable for any of your User Content that might be lost or unrecoverable through your utilization of the Service. You are urged to chronicle your User Content routinely and much of the time.
Furthermore, you may decide to or we may welcome you to submit remarks, thoughts, or criticism about the Service, including without restriction about how to improve the Service or our items ("Feedback"). By presenting any Feedback, you concur that your divulgence is unwarranted, spontaneous, and without limitation and won't place Netonsoft under any trustee or other commitment, and that we are allowed to utilize the Feedback with no extra remuneration to you, as well as to unveil the Feedback on a non-private premise or in any case to anybody. You further recognize that, by acknowledgment of your accommodation, Netonsoft doesn't postpone any rights to utilize comparative or related Feedback recently known to Netonsoft, or created by its representatives, or acquired from sources other than you. Also, you recognize that all email and other correspondence that you submit to us will end up being our sole and select property.
For the motivations behind this Agreement, "Protected innovation Rights" signifies every single patent right, copyright rights, moral rights, privileges of exposure, trademark, exchange dress and administration mark rights, generosity, competitive advantage rights and other licensed innovation rights as may presently exist or in the future appear, and all applications subsequently and enrollments, restorations, and augmentations thereof, under the laws of any state, nation, region, or other locale.
You own everything of the User Content you post or distribute ("post") on the Service. You award us a non-restrictive, eminence free, ceaseless, transferable, sub-licensable, overall permit to utilize, change, replicate, show, and disperse your User Content on the Service for the reasons for working and offering the Support to you and different clients ("User Content License"). You comprehend and concur that the Service is an open stage and different clients may look for, see, use, and additionally re-post any User Content that you make freely accessible through the Service.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Craigsmart; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Craigsmart. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Craigsmart's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.